Head of IT Risk
Our client, an Insurance organisation are currently looking to recruit a Head of IT Risk, who will be able to focus on developing a strong IT Risk Management strategy that you can then implement globally, for an initial 6 months. The company are looking for someone with particular experience within the healthcare insurance or general insurance sectors (essential).
- Ensure effective risk management and governance processes are operating within IT
- Oversee the continued embedding of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and the Operational Risk Framework
- Responsible for building the risk management framework
- Provide Technology focused Security leadership across IT
- Identify and recommend new technologies, tools and techniques, ensuring risk is minimised and successful delivery is enabled
- Strong experience in the analysis of risk policy
- Experience working as an IT risk manager
- Extensive working knowledge of Information Security and Cyber risk and control frameworks
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or CRISC certificate
- Able to communicate effectively with Senior Stakeholders up to board level
- Proven track record in IT planning, performance and governance
If you are interested and feel you have the relevant skills, please apply promptly and we will call you to discuss further.