Head of FP&A
Global Accounting Network are exclusively partnering with a globally recognised law firm based in central London. The business is going through an exciting period of change currently with new investment and leadership team in place for 2019. They are looking to recruit a new Head of FP&A which is a key role in Group Finance and the new structure moving forward.
This role will report directly into the Group CFO and interact with all the senior management team and business leaders.
- Take full ownership of the planning and forecasting processes for the group
- Provide support to the Exec team to implement a new group strategy by producing top quality financial information and analysis
- Design and implement an insightful working capital management and cash flow forecasting function
- Develop on existing KPIs and create predictive measures
- Take a leading role when assessing the profitability of the business streams and explore opportunities for improvement
- Provide guidance on key strategic projects and competitor analysis
- Ad hoc requests
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience establishing and developing an FP&A function
- Previous experience within an ever-changing and fast paced environment
- Brilliant analytical and data manipulation abilities
- Previous experience managing and developing a team
- Brilliant communication skills