Head of IT
Interim Head of IT, Contract, 6 months, £450- £525
Our client Is currently seeking an Interim Head of IT to join their dynamic team on a 6 month contract. The Head of IT will be responsible for the day to day sourcing, delivery and ongoing operation of the UK IT systems which support the core operations of the company.
The Head of IT role holds budget authority within limits set by the UK senior management team and is responsible for implementation of IT projects within the time, resource and financial limits agreed. The Head of IT is the primary point of contact for all aspects of IT relating to UK operations for management and staff within the business and for third party IT partners. Excellent stakeholder management is essential for this role.
- Participates in all key communications with UK colleagues in agreeing new projects and systems to achieve key performance indicators
- Responsible for managing the internal SAP Competency Centre team
- Responsible for liaison with other organisations in support of our key clients and other stakeholders where appropriate and in particular the third party external SAP support provider
- Hold budgeting responsibility of up to 5million.
- Drive UK IT operations and execute against it, ensuring measurable value is delivered.
- Implement IT standards and policies.
- Clarify and demonstrate the value of IT.
For more information on this role please contact Nathan Tedder at Clearwater People Solutions.