Interim Head of Finance - Commercial
Our client is looking for a Head of Commercial Finance to help the business through a recent re-organisation. The right candidate will have people-management skills and be ACA/CIMA/ACCA Qualified with 6+ years post-qualified experience who has been in a Head of Commercial Finance role previously at a large organisation.
• Lead performance manages and develop and motivate the Finance Managers to deliver business objectives.
• Support the International Director and leadership team to define and produce key ROI measures and to create and drive a program of activity to improve ROI in line with group strategy.
• Provide transparency evidenced by clear linkage of divisional results to statutory results whilst ensuring compliance with statutory and group financial obligations.
• Create an annual budget for the International division in accordance with the financial planning process.
• Month end reporting - summarise financial position, issues, action identification and tracking.
• Contribute to trading performance - provide commercial narrative, insight, summarise and track material issues and actions.
• Support the Director by championing change management; driving improvements to financial accountability across the division and organisation and improving financial processes to improve overall efficiency.
• Ad hoc analysis and provision of financial advice as required to support decision-making and monitoring of financial performance.
If this sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to get in touch!