Head of Analytics
Head of Analytics - Travel
£150,000 - £175,000 + Bonus + LTIP
Harnham are working exclusively with a major player in the travel sector on a number of exciting hires in 2018/2019. It's all starting with 2 key positions, a Head of Analytics and a Head of Data Integration.
Following the arrival of a new CEO in 2017 and a new Chief Data Officer this year, this company is on their way to becoming the most data-driven organisation in their industry.
They have 25 key projects they want to get off the ground in the next year, including:
1. Developing a brand new loyalty scheme for repeat customers
2. Introducing package holidays
3. Price optimisation
4. Revenue management and forecasting
5. Predicting travel disruptions and reducing costs of £200mn globally per year.
In this role you will be responsible for several key analytics hires, and be responsible for end to end delivery of many of the high-profile projects planned.
You will also have the opportunity to get stuck into many areas of the business's core operations, taking a key role in the executive leadership team.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
You will have:
- A BSc or MSc in a technical discipline
- Significant management experience and team leadership
- A proven background in delivering high-profile analytics projects
- Experience in delivering key projects to board-level
- Consulting experience is desirable
As the Head of Analytics you could earn up to £175,000 + up to 50% bonus + LTIP
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
Advanced Analytics, Data Science, Client Services, Stakeholder, Consulting, Consultant, project delivery, travel.