Project Manager - European Transformation
1 day left
Opportunity to be part of a European Transformational Programme, with large scale, varied change projects and involving stakeholders from 8 operating companies. The Project Manager will take ownership for the delivery of multiple European cross functional projects.
Project Manager - European Transformation - London - FMCG
My client is all about Exceptional coffees, world-class equipment, tailored insight, data-driven training and market-leading maintenance.
- Provide first class project management support to the European leadership team in the planning and execution of a group of transformational change projects
- Ensure business processes are fit-for-purpose and continuously improved, and that projects are appropriately resourced and managed to ensure on-time and in-full delivery
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects and share best practice across the regions
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Maximise efficiencies, reduce waste through implementing project methodology across the business
- Design creative solutions to business challenges, building well researched, realistic plans with clear ownership to include: timescales, mapped interdependencies, benefits delivered, and how costs and benefits will be measured and shared
- Present complex information in simple, engaging ways, to quickly build effective working relationships with stakeholders to build consensus and senior sponsorship for projects
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques, as well as lean capabilities to prioritise activities, driving a structured business improvement programme and ensuring it becomes embedded into culture
Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- European Transformation Experience
- Solid experience spanning at least 2 years of delivering on cross border and cross functional business projects in a European environment that is experiencing a lot of change - candidates will have numerous real life examples of this to share at interview stage.
- Proven Project Manager with the ability to influence operational stakeholders both locally, cross border and remotely
- Confident MS Office user with Project Management qualifications (PRINCE2, LEAN/Six Sigma) or the relevant equivalent experience
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with solid experience of leading projects and multicultural teams
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinker with the ability to manage large and diverse workloads with complex partnerships
Exciting opportunity to be part of a pan-European Transformation Programme as a Project Manager driving delivery.
18month FTC paying £55k + 25 days holiday + Company Benefits