Director of Resources
Director of Resources – Peaks and Plains Housing Trust
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: £Six Figure Salary and Package
The Director of Resources will be responsible for delivering financial management, governance compliance and Information Business Intelligence across the organisation. They will be focussed on developing and shaping creative, forward thinking and outcomes-focused teams; ensuring a high-performance culture is created and maintained.
Peaks and Plains is an ambitious and dynamic housing organisation based in Macclefield. They are committed to transforming the social and physical landscape for the communities and individuals that they work with. This is an exceptional opportunity for a skilled corporate leader with a passion for building high-quality, modern and proactive functions to make a material difference to the organisation and the communities which they serve.
The Director of Resources will:
- Provide strong, visionary leadership of their directorate, driving a high performance and solutions focussed culture, ensuring the business is able to deliver in line with its targets
- Evaluate, identify, and mitigate any business risks and providing a clear platform around this from which key strategic decisions can be made
- Be excellent at initiating, driving and embedding change across the business, building collaborative working relationships and holding others to account for performance and behaviours.
- Will be a qualified accountant with a strong record of delivering high quality financial management, ideally gained within a reputable, progressive and fast paced housing environment
- A broad corporate leader, adept at leading a wide range of functional areas and possess deep strategic insight and intellect with a firm bias for action.
- An outstanding leader, able to ensure that not only the basics are delivered to the highest standards but also empowering their directorate to be nimble, forward looking and deeply embedded across the rest of the business.
For further information please contact Hal Stoddart on 020 7529 1113. The candidate information pack can be found by clicking "Apply".
Closing date: Friday 1st February 2019