EMEA Head of IT
3 days left
EMEA Head of IT - Global Provider of Insurance
A global provider of insurance products requires a Head of IT to be responsible for all aspects of IT delivery for consumer lines business.
Reporting to EMEA CIO, this role is responsible for all aspects of IT delivery for consumer lines business across the region. Specifically, in the delivery and support of technology solutions for the Accident & Health, Specialty Products and Personal Lines business areas. The role is also the focal point for business partner engagement across EMEA on behalf of EMEA IT. Leading IT representation and input on sales and distribution opportunities.
- Account & Relationship Management
- Delivery (projects)
- Supplier relationship management
- Production Support (Incident Management and escalations & Service issues/improvements/focus groups)
- Information Security management
- Global Development Centre Management
- Finance (Monthly third party spend tracking & reconciliation & EMEA E-business budget management & tracking)
- IT Strategic Direction
Full job description and company details available upon request
Apply for EMEA Head of IT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly