Director of Finance
A Head of Finance role has just become available at a leading charity. This position will deliver and lead financial strategies during a transformative period for the organisation, take responsibility for day to day finance, manage a team and provide commercial decision support to the business.
- Contributing to the collective strategic development and operational management of the organisation
- Providing commercial decision support to the Exec Board, the CEO and business managers
- Managing and developing a team
- Leading the finance function to deliver innovative financial strategies
- Taking responsibility for day to day finance including: financial reporting, informative management information, etc.
- Leading governance of the charity
The ideal candidate should have:
- An accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- A hands-on attitude and be able to adopt a flexible approach, the ability to multi task is key
- A passion for the charity sector as well as a desire to contribute to the community is considered a nice to have
- In-depth experience across planning and performance and financial management
- Experience of influencing key stakeholders internally and externally
- A strong record of providing commercial decision support to non-finance stakeholders
- Examples of driving change during a period of change/transformation