Interim Retail Operations Director or Programme Director
3 days left
Our client, a well known niche specialist retailer, market leading in its own retail sphere and trading well requires an Interim Retail Operations Director or Programme Director to drive the continued growth across the UK.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the current Managing Director and leadership team assume operational responsibility for an expansion of their existing retail portfolio
- Help oversee and manage the launch new site openings over the next 12 months
- The sites will be varied in size and format, some stand-alone retail units, some concessions or store in store
- Develop strong commercial relationships with partners that host concession stores
- Recruit and train both existing staff and new entrants
- Implement and manage a product and price range review
- Continually assessing the retail environment/climate and competitor activity to anticipate issues and provide proactive solutions
- Help integrate the new portfolio into existing retail operations
The Successful Candidate must:
- Have held senior retail positions such as Retail Operations Director, Trading Director or Programme Director within retail
- Have extensive experience of managing large scale, fast moving retail launches
- Ideally have experience of concessions and store in store concepts
- Demonstrate the ability to work with the Property, Retail and FM functions
- Be Immediately available
The contract is offered on an initial 3-6 month Interim basis, with the option to extend thereafter and whilst travel across the UK will be required there is flexibility of work location.
There is also the potential of a Temp to Perm opportunity.
Apply for Interim Retail Operations Director or Programme Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly