Business Analyst, UCITS/Transfer Agency (Distribution) Luxembourg 90k
Business Analyst, GDTA Initiatives & Business Support. Permanent contract Luxembourg 90k euros.
Role and Responsibilities: Reporting to the Manager GDTA Initiatives and Business Support, the purpose is to deliver support- and project activities to GDTA (Global Distribution & Transfer Agent) Operations and Clients.
The Senior Business Analyst shall ensure that the following objectives are met:
- Support and promotion of best practices to help GDTA Operations achieve their performance- and efficiency targets.
- Participation in the release of Client-, global- and local initiatives in a timely fashion and within agreed budgets, through effective time management.
- Actively participate in the feasibility planning, analysis, design testing and implementation phases of assigned projects including tracking project issues for multiple project streams.
The Senior Business Analyst shall also ensure that Luxembourg is adequately represented in the Global Super user community for Global TA application.
Principal accountability: 1) Support Business continuity by acting a first line of defence for GDTA Operations; which facilitates the timely resolution of issues and incidents on global IT applications as well as responds adequately to queries from Clients, End Users and IT Teams.
- Where possible analyse root causes of issues as well as their recurrence and take appropriate measures to eliminate- or mitigate them (User documentation, troubleshooting and training).
- Participate in the delivery of GDTA initiatives (Regulatory, Client, Operational efficiency, Quality) and prioritize the work based on their importance and the Global BAU delivery schedule. (Planning, analysis, design, test and deployment stage including creation of relevant documentation applicable to project phase)
- Supervise the definition of business requirements for Regulatory-, Client- and global/local initiatives in line with the GDTA roadmap.
- Review of Impact analysis, vendor release notes and preparation of user training guides.
- Identify opportunities that may contribute to the group- or to the local GDTA strategy.
Experience and skills required: 1)Preferably a university graduate with a degree in business or a related subject or equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 years working experience in a transfer Agency business environment and at least 2 year in a similar position.
- Understanding of Luxembourg UCITS requirements as they relate to Transfer Agency.
- Involvement in Transfer Agency-related projects.
- Good presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently on own initiative and as a member of a team.
- Computer literate/Interest in technology.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral. A second European language such as French or German is also an advantage
- Good communication skills with Clients of all levels - over the telephone and in writing.
- Ability to work within time constraints.
- Confidence in taking decisions.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Able to juggle work and prioritize in order to meet strict deadlines.
Please email (see below) if interested. Thank you.