Chief Financial Officer
4 days left
Summary of Role
This is a key role within the business reporting directly to the CEO and sitting on the Board. The role involves full responsibility for leading the internal day to day financial and operational activities of the organisation in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Chief Executive and the Board of Directors.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA) with a proven track record in leading and developing a finance team. There will be extensive interaction with the wider business therefore the role requires someone who is hands on and with strong communication skills as well as playing a key role in formulating and controlling the strategy for sales, marketing, product strategy and customer experience as part of the senior leadership team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, business with exposure to a broad range of responsibilities and future prospects.
- Implementing corporate strategy within a fast-paced global business
- Partnering a CEO on strategic decisions ranging from M&A to major capital investments
- Advising on international tax and transfer pricing issues
- Key board member
- Directs internal finance and operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial goals and to grow the capital funds invested in the enterprise
- Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and revenue budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives
- Direct and participate in growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans
- Demonstrates successful execution of business strategies for company products and services in line with financial targets
- Directs the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate management information flow and thereby solidify management control and direction of the enterprise with regular monitoring of all key KPIs
- Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the Chief Executive’s broad policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution. Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations that they are responsible for regularly and systematically report these results to the Chief Executive and the Board of Directors
- Manage relationship with banks and any other key financial stakeholders and regulatory bodies
- Lead in all M&A activities and international projects
- Involved in trading meetings and planning commercial and strategic direction for the business and be accountable for all the KPIs and drivers of the business
- Oversee the production of all management information to support a future due diligence process and accompanying data room
- Oversees and challenges KP’s for the following functions: operations, fulfillment, customer service, finance, sales, marketing and product strategy
- Assists the Chief Executive in the development of organizational policies and goals that cover operations, revenue performance, growth rates, margin control, customer service, assurance and quality training, as well as annual goal management
- Strong academic and financial background
- Energetic and a self starter
- Excellent interpersonal and communication, presentation skills
- Track record of success in e-commerce/technology business
- A strong knowledge of budgeting, sales operations, strategic planning, customer service best practice.
- Experience in mergers, acquisitions and disposals is helpful
- Extensive experience in an executive board level position within a minimum SME organization
Apply for Chief Financial Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly