Network Project Financial Controller
A vacancy for a Financial Programme Controller has arisen within a large Media organisation in Amsterdam
Tasks & accountabilities
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Perform budgetary control role for 9 cost centres. Prepare variance analysis (actual v budget) and prepare annual forecast/budget information
- Prepare workload information for workforce and analyse historical data in cooperation with current finance team and resource manager.
- Assist with collection and maintenance of costing information for multiple IT Network related projects
- Prepare capital expenditure applications.
- Project Reporting - reporting of actual spend and preparation of (EAC) Estimates At Completion for projects including capital expenditure projects and stock build projects in cooperation with the current finance team.
- Inventory and resource reporting
- Adhoc tasks to support business as required.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company's success, reputation and sustainable growth.
We are looking for applicants with the following skills and experience:
- 3 years commercial experience as a financial controller within a project environment
- Part/Fully Qualified Accountant/Degree in accountancy/Qualified by experience.
- Good knowledge of Excel and understanding of controlling and accounting processes and rules
- Able to act as strong finance partner to project managers
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.