FP&A Manager needed for fast growth business in Kent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an FP&A Manager to join a fast-growth SME in Kent. This is a senior leadership role within Finance working directly for the CFO to drive process improvement of the Finance function. Our client will allow home working one to two days a week, if the successful candidate needs to relocate for this assignment during the week.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- A qualified accountant (ACC, CIMA or ACA).
- Strong academic background educated to degree level
- FP&A experience in a fast paced environment
- Leadership and team management experience
- Change agent with the ability to deliver innovation and improvement within Finance
- Independent thinker who can constructively challenge senior stakeholders
- Ability to take a strategic view and communicate financial matters to the business with clarity and transparency
A little more information about the role:
- Developing monthly reporting packs
- Business partnering with sales teams to provide support with deal structuring
- Managing a team and developing world class working capital analytics
- Communicating to various stakeholders, including the chance to travel occasionally to meet with different teams
- Working with your team to deliver planning, forecasting and insight into the debt portfolio
- Explaining business performance against plan and prior year in a clear and easy to understand way
- Delivering high quality insight around debt, cashflows and working capital on a monthly basis
- Co-ordinating the production of standard FP&A deliverables to the agreed format, timeline and quality
- Supporting Transformation activities through design and delivery of changes to forecasting/reporting methodologies
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.