Group Financial Controller
Group Financial Controller needed for a fast growth business in Kent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a technically strong Group Financial Controller to join a fast-growth SME in Kent. This is a senior leadership role within Finance working directly for the CFO to drive process improvement of the Finance function.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- A qualified accountant (ACC, CIMA or ACA).
- Strong academic background educated to degree level
- Reporting and controlling experience in a fast paced environment.
- Leadership and team management experience.
- Change agent with the ability to deliver innovation and improvement within Finance.
- Independent thinker who can constructively challenge senior stakeholders.
- Ability to take a strategic view and communicate financial matters to the business with clarity and transparency.
A little more information about the role:
- Manage the standardisation of global revenue recognition processes
- Strong knowledge of US/UK GAAP
- Co-ordination of all external reporting and internal group financial reporting. This includes the group financial statements for the parent entity.
- Management of the external audit process and relationship with the auditors
- Proactive management of significant financial risks and maintenance of an effective control environment to mitigate against these risks
- Take responsibility for the maintenance and development of key financial systems to support business objectives
- Accountable for compliance with tax regulations and to manage treasury matters including cash balances and foreign currency exposures in an efficient manner
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.