Customer Experience and Insight Consultant (Business Analyst)
Templeton and Partners are currently searching for someone with knowledge and expertise on Customer Insight and Customer Experience for a long term contract in Poland.
We are looking for someone with a mix of business analyst and analytics skills (more insights than technical data scientist), who has a passion for Customer Insight and Customer Experience space.
- Able to effectively multi-task parallel delivery
- Some track record of delivering projects across organisational boundaries with a diverse set of stakeholders is beneficial
- Functional skills
- Insights experience will be highly valued
- Data visualisation/presentation (to be able to take complex data sets and transform it into commercial insights and recommendations that is clear/easy for the business to act)
- Generating Insights (Expertise): Ability to extract, share and leverage actionable insights (internal and external) which drive commercial growth and passion for customers
- Analytical Experience (Expertise): Understanding of how MI and analytics can be used to drive business decisions
- Tactical Planning: Key ability to prioritise activities meeting deliverable timelines.
- Managing stakeholders (Skill): Understanding of how to engage and manage stakeholders.
For full project details please apply or contact us directly.