Senior Project Manager (French Or Dutch Speaking)
My Client is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager who is French or Dutch sepaking for a contract opportunity based in Anderlecht, Belgium.
- Mandatory Experience and very good knowledge of Agile methods preferably as a product owner (eg Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, SAFe)
- Expert knowledge of complex Systems Integration.
- Very good knowledge of one or more of the following concepts or technologies (SOA, API Management, Microservices, Enterprise Integration Patterns, REST, UI frameworks)
- Agile minded.
- Certified PRINCE2, PMI, or equal by experience
- Expert knowledge of JAVA architecture.
- Create and maintain the Product Backlog
- Prioritize the features in the Backlog before each Sprint
- Managing the risks and issues related to the delivery.
- Clarifying high-level scope and the technical synergies between the different sub-projects.
- Ensuring the compliance to standards and best practices across all demands.
- Be proactive in proposing technical solutions and innovations.
- Reporting progress, issues, risks etc. to the customer and the tribe leader
If you are interested, please contact Aaron from Gazelle