Head of Business Risk
My client is a leading UK Asset Manager located in the city. As part of the First Line Controls and Assurance team you will be responsible for facilitating Operational Risk across all areas.
- Provide Operational Risk support, in keeping with the business's Risk Framework and Standards, across the investment business
- Manage a team with commensurate resourcing/skill levels to support each of the 1st line business units.
- Host relevant meetings with senior management in each business area (CIO/COO level)
- Develop the RCSA process and produce relevant operational risk reporting (e.g. key risks, emerging risks, risk appetite reporting along with issues, actions, trends etc.) to internal interested teams.
- Responsible for helping with the introduction of a new risk system in the business units (Metricstream).
You will ideally have experience in:
- The asset management sector, ideally with experience of investment administration, fund management and dealing-related history
- Operational Risk/Audit
- Operational Risk system usage
- Report writing (e.g. in accounting for incidents)
- Managing a team