Operations Director Hospitality
2 days left
Our client is a fast-growing division of a very well established and successful Group of companies. The Group is a property development and services provider of high-quality communities and healthcare in the elderly sector.
Our client designs, builds and manages exceptional quality, new affordable homes. They then provide healthcare, lifestyle and financial services that help customers enhance and protect their personal and financial well-being.
Their new approach is redefining retirement living and making a real difference to the lives of older people.
The company is enjoying an exciting period of opportunity and growth. There are significant opportunities to further develop its capabilities and services and to lead in its marketplace.
This role will enjoy significant levels of autonomy and responsibility. The successful appointee will lead the Lifecare Operations teams and working with the executive team, be responsible for the commercial and operational success of the business, making a significant contribution to the performance of the business.
The successful candidate will enjoy a stimulating and rewarding high profile role within a genuinely exciting and respected business.
As a newly created role for the company, the Lifecare Operations Director will be instrumental in driving and delivering best-in-class lifestyle and healthcare services across a fast-growing portfolio of independent retirement living communities, making the lives of customer-homeowners joyful, comfortable and affordable.
The Lifecare Operations Director will be a key Board member, blending hands-on, driven operational performance with a highly commercial vision and will work closely with colleagues and the management teams to deliver, goals, strategies, processes and policies and build the company into the market leader.
As such, he/she will have the desire to gain a deep understanding of customers and the ability to inspire and support teams in the delivery of services to create vibrant, inclusive micro-communities of older people which proactively engage with surrounding neighbourhoods.
Services include, community ventures, social and cultural events, food and beverage, well-being activities, domiciliary care, personal healthcare, financial services, housekeeping and property management.
The appointee will need to have a “hands on” approach, being happy to roll up their sleeves and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the teams achieve and sustain the highest level of performance.
- Establishing, budgeting, planning, driving and delivering hospitality and community related service provision, creating profit centers and exceeding customer expectations
- Developing service provision, positioning the business as a market leader and innovator
- Selecting and managing third parties to operate on site amenities e.g. food and beverage, and in due course bringing such services “in house”
- Managing, maintaining and overseeing the estate assets
- Managing resident/landlord relationships, including setting the service charges
- To recruit and lead high performing on site Lifestyle Manager teams
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of the following:
- Exceptional operational, customer service and community-building skills
- Natural empathy towards elderly people
- Strong entrepreneurial and commercial instincts with strong negotiation skills
- Accomplished leadership and organisational skills
- Proven strategic skills able to develop business relationships in the customer base at the highest level; can manage growth
- Enlightened, progressive, results orientated management style
- “Hands on” operator with strong leadership and personal authority, as well as communication and people management skills
- A team player and developer, providing constructive interpersonal relationships within the business and Group.
- High degree of integrity, an enthusiastic outlook and charismatic
Apply for Operations Director Hospitality
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly