My exclusive client has grown significantly in recent years and are looking to recruit an accomplished Finance Director to assist them in their next phase of development, as they move to Private Equity investment within the next 12-18 months.
The Finance Director will have overall responsibility for the finance team and will be responsible for driving performance throughout the function.
- Providing energetic and proactive leadership to the finance team
- Ensuring robust financial systems are in place for future growth
- Improve the quality of capital management within the business
- Support the CFO as the business prepares for any future deal – particularly with any due diligence required
- Provide a more thorough level of analysis for the business and improve the way data is interpreted
- Ensure appropriate levels of Financial Control and deliver on compliance matters to a high standard
- You will be commercially astute, in to the details and possess a “can-do” attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious finance professional, looking to drive a capable finance team within a business heading towards Private Equity investment. You must demonstrate clear capability within both Commercial and Control areas as well as having lead high performing teams of 10+.