Lead Identity and Access Management Engineer
A prestigious company is looking for a Lead Identity and Access Management Engineer. This individual will need to focus on building and engineering of the CA Identity suite. This individual needs to be heavy in IAM. This service manages creation, distribution, updates, and termination of users and system identities, role-based authorization, and application-specific entitlement.
- Deployment of enterprise identity management and access governance system supporting security and regulatory compliance, reduced IT support costs, and end-user self-service.
- Lead IAM projects and programs
- Demonstrates ability to gain support for complex architecture and to negotiate solution/architectural trade-offs. Facilitates root cause analysis session.
- Provide efficiencies and innovation to solving IAM problems
- Consult with Business units when implementing IAM services for new systems/applications
- Leads the team in creating and maintaining the architecture for IAM systems
- Responsible for planning IAM system design changes, upgrades, enhancements and new features.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, information systems
- GIAC or CISSP certification
- 8+ years of experience using the IAM platforms (CA, Sailpoint, SecureAuth)
- Knowledge of Idenity and Access Management, directory services(LDAP), Single Sign-on(SSO), Web Access Management, Federated Authentication, User Lifecycle and Privileged Access Management
- Infrastructure Expertise: Windows Server, Unix/Linux, Web/TCPIP
- Application Server Expertise: WebLogic, Oracle Application Server, JBoss, IIS, Apcahe, Web Servers
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL server or other relational databases and experience with SQL Scripting language