Head of Information Security
Sanderson Recruitment are currently seeking a Head of Information Security for our Banking client based in South Dublin. As a Head of Information Security you will be chiefly responsible for all agile transformation of projects and integrity of Information Security across all functions across the bank.
In a nutshell you will be
- Controlling the Information Security Office (ISO) and Technology Risk regulatory landscape
- Providing leadership and mentorship of ISO. Sighting new techniques and governance procedures where necessary.
- Managing all services and applications that provide cyber security defence capability and protection for the banks data.
- Leading Information Security standards including execution of the new working standards and agreeing content alterations.
- Overseeing supervision of third party strategic partner and maturing relationships and to work in harmony
As a candidate you will have a strong capability in the above as well as
- Information Security qualifications in CISSP, CISM, CRISC or Msc in Cyber Security or relevant working experience.
- Strategic IT Planning or Information Security Strategy.
- Proven knowledge of Risk and Regulatory frameworks (ITIL, CobIT, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS etc);
- Strong experience in Security Governance and Reporting