Chief Operating Officer
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Salary: circa £70,000
Location: Central London
This is a truly exciting opportunity for an exceptional senior finance professional to become the COO for a rapidly growing international charitable start-up, Queen’s Commonwealth Trust (QCT).
The COO will play a key role in the success of QCT, a charity that champions, funds and connects young social entrepreneurs, change-makers and philanthropists around the Commonwealth who are making a practical difference to improve the lives of those around them.
The COO is accountable for the day-to-day operational control of the QCT, particularly for delivery of the annual operating plan and is responsible for producing management and statutory accounts. The successful candidate will run the business and is responsible for identifying, shaping, implementing and strengthening organisational policy, processes and infrastructure to support further growth. The COO will present to trustees and work collaboratively with the senior leadership team in the development of strategy and the future direction of QCT.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, and will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to operate at Board level and to work in collaboration with Trustees and colleagues
- Understanding and experience of strategic risk management, finance audit and internal controls
- A proactive, enabling and enthusiastic approach.
We are seeking a confident, dynamic and engaging individual with excellent communication skills and confidence to operate at the highest levels. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual and we welcome applications from experienced COO’s as well as those seeking a progressive step change.
Please contact Michael Quest at Allen Lane directly to discuss the role in detail and request the informative candidate microsite link.
- Closing date for applications: 27th January, 2019 - please submit your CV with a supporting statement via this advert
- 1st Interview dates: w/c 4th February , 2019
- 2nd Interview dates: w/c 11th February , 2019