(Senior) CIO Advisory Consultant/Project Manager (m/f)
We are currently searching for multiple (Senior) CIO Advisory Consultants and IT Project Managers for one of our boutique, Tier 1 consultancy clients.
You will work hand in hand with clients to develop high level IT Strategy solutions, using your technical knowledge and business acumen as well as your highly analytical and conceptional skills. You will have the opportunity to work on both national and international client projects at the very highest level and across multiple sectors.
This is fantastic opportunity to build up your portfolio by working with one of the best brands in the market, with cutting edge technologies, as well as being exposed to highly challenging IT Strategy and IT/Digital Transformation projects on a global scale.
- Analysis and valuation of current IT Architecture
- IT product evaluation
- Preparation of business cases, and presentation to C-level board members and executives
- IT organisational development and process analysis
- IT quality control
- Restructuring of core IT processes
- IT project management and quality assurance
- IT due diligence
- Relevant work experience in IT/Consulting
- High academic achiever - degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering, Innovation or a similar field
- Highly analytical and structured mindset
- Solid presentation and communication skills as well as fluent German and English
- Willingness to travel on a weekly basis
- Experience with the risk management, financial services, automotive or engineering sectors would be advantageous
For consideration please send us your CV/Project list as well as your academic certificates and salary expectations to (see below) and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call for more information.
Key words: IT Consultant, IT strategy, Strategy, Digital Transformation, IT Transformation, Technology Transformation, IT Project Manager, IT Security, IT Due Diligence, Change management, business architect, solution architect, quality assurance, due dilligence, project management, organisational development, IT Architect, Financial Services, Insurance, Energy, Telecoms, Retail, E-commerce, Consulting, Berlin/Hamburg/Munich/Frankfurt/Cologne, Germany, Deutschland