UK Sales Director - Retail
1 day left
Our client, a European Food Group is recruiting a UK Sales Director to develop and grow its footprint across the Retail Channel.
Reporting to the CEO, this newly created role will be responsible for formulating and implementing its retail strategy in the UK.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Deliver sustainable competitive advantage across the retail channel, utilising Consumer Insight, Market Trends, NPD/VAVE, Brand Development via top class relationships & negotiation with Customers & Suppliers
- To deliver targeted sales & profit alongside agreed company objectives
- Set customer, brand and market objectives / strategies in conjunction with CEO & Senior team in order to maximize short and long-term commercial opportunities
- To lead, manage and be accountable for all aspects of commercial strategy development, implementation and interaction
- Development and delivery of joint business plans with customers
- To lead, support and develop direct reports and their customer portfolio delivering best practice & all company KPIs
To be considered for this high-profile role, you must have a proven commercial leadership track record in an FMCG environment where you have worked in partnership with the Top 4 UK Grocers.
You will be a hands on and driven Commercial Leader who has the appetite to build new business and lead by example.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Apply for UK Sales Director - Retail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly