Configuration Management Consultant (CMDB)
The person should be capable of gathering requirements, talking to people and making sensible recommendations.
Our client are planning to design/develop a CMDB in their Service Now tool, but need some assistance with defining business requiements and design overall.
As Consultant you will be working with the client in defining requirements and design of CMDB, and also to work on the implementation of the CMDB as well as maturing the Configuration Management process on the account.
Provide experience and knowledge to assist in the development of a new Configuration Management System, including CMDB, and processes to maintain and audit the data.
What we look for:
- Experience working in Enterprise Accounts
- Working with Multiple Vendors
- Experience with Service Now
- Configuration Management expertise process and tools
- Experience in designing and implementing a CMDB in multiple organisations
- Ability to influence customer at Executive level
- ITIL qualified
- Energetic and collaborative with an ability to communicate effectively within the team and with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent Configuration Management experience (implementation and BAU)
- Solid experience of Service Architecture
- Solid experience of standing up and managing ITIL processes
- Very good understanding of IT infrastructure
- Solid experience and knowledge of the Change process and how that interacts with the CMDB
- ITIL Expert
- Service Catalogue experience
- Knowledge management experience
- Good spreadsheet skills
- Good skills with SQL, Data Studio or Tableau.
- Exposure to Lean, Agile, DevOps, or SRE patterns
- Ecommerce experience