Managing Director North West England Six Figure Base Salary, plus bonus and benefits
Exciting Opportunity with full P&L for PLC Subsidiary:
- Leading precision engineered manufacturing and specialist services group c. £45m t/o, designing, manufacturing, assembling and installing bespoke, high value product into demanding environments within the predominantly UK broad infrastructure sector
- Following strategic reshaping, now seeking to capture significant profitable growth opportunities organically, including large incremental bid opportunities which could be delivered through joint ventures with European partners, and potential selective acquisitions
- The Managing Director will lead and drive significant transformation in a £15m t/o subsidiary expected to double growth within the next 3 years. As part of this, the MD will develop best-practice operational capability to ensure a robust platform is in place to exploit the growth opportunities.
- Proven MD, or broad GM with P&L experience who has managed across multiple functions including manufacturing and engineering with strong track record in change management and delivering profitable growth. Experience likely to have been gained in the manufacturing, general engineering or possibly construction sectors encompassing value added, technically specified product & service offerings.
- Effective leader able to engage, coach and bring people along to embed performance improvement and deliver transformational culture change. Commercially astute, with strong market and customer orientation, will have identified and grown value streams. Numerate, common sense approach with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, able to set clear priorities.
- Highly visible, this is an exciting opportunity for a high-calibre individual to join the business at a critical moment in its development and make a significant contribution to the success of the business and group.
To apply for this position please upload your updated CV by clicking "Apply".