Senior IT Project Manager - International Luxury Retail
Leading IT operations for international Luxury Retail Brands. Working on an array of exciting projects and exposure to senior Board members.
Working with International Luxury Retail Brands within a rapidly growing organisation.
The Senior IT Project Manager will be responsible for supporting and deputising for the IT Director as deemed necessary.
They also will be tasked with ensuring that the allocated projects are delivered to agreed time, cost and quality standards.
Key Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Delivery of all IT allocated Projects
- Liaising with Senior Stakeholders & Board Members
- Management of geographically dispersed teams
- Project Plan
- Project scoping and requirements documentation
- RAID Registers
- Project RACIs
- Communication plans
- Engagement Plants
- All required project reporting
The Ideal candidate would have experience in Change management as well as working on Infrastructure, Finance and BI/Reporting projects.
- Experience working in a fast paced Luxury Retail environment
- Strong Influential and Engagement skills
- Experience working on BI & Finance Projects
- Strong experience in a Retail or Customer Facing industries
- Exceptional change management capability
- Strong budgeting skills, including setting and managing budgets
- Hands on experience of Project delivery
Great Exposure to Senior Stakeholders.
Working with Globally known luxury Brands.
£55,000 - £65,000 + Package.