Nursing Home Manager
Barnaby Stewart Care are proud to be working alongside a leading Elderly care provider operating in the North East who has a reputation for delivering the highest standard of Person Centred Care. In keeping with these high standards, they now require a Nursing Home Manager to join the team.
- The home is a mid-sized Nursing home, over 50 beds, that provides care for the elderly
- Managing a multi-skilled care team, you will ensure that the highest standard of person centred care is being provided to the elderly residents.
- You will be a registered nurse with an active pin who has previously managed a similar sized, fully compliant, nursing home that provided excellent care for a similar range of service users.
- You will have the ability to lead and manage and team to improve the operations within the home to achieve compliance with the CQC, increase occupancy and increase the quality of care provided to the residents
- You be passionate about delivering the highest standard of person-centred care to the elderly.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting NHM/804/01 to: Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.