Head of Finance
Our client is one of Europe’s leading food groups with numerous manufacturing plants across the region with over 5,000 employees. Due to major growth plans in the UK they have restructured and are looking for a head of finance to lead a multisite function.
- A senior management role reporting to the UK board, this is a is key supporting role to the Operations, Commercial and Finance Directors in the UK business across all sites.
- Will Lead the preparation of consistent operational reporting to all levels of management.
- Will review capital expenditure across sites, manage the approval processes and liaise between sites to ensure all wc reduction projects are delivered to group standards.
- Appraise day to day monitoring of stock levels and valuation whilst consistently Highlighting and interrogating operational performance across all sites
- Will lead and Mentor group and site-based finance and administration teams to drive the development of a major upgrade of systems and to ensure compliance of Group policies.
- Will have a professional accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, or similar) with at least 5 years post qualified experience in financial reporting within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience leading an accounting function comprising staff supervision, being a multi-site liaison and project coordination.
- Highly motivated with experience in the preparation of all areas of Financial Statements and standard control procedures you will be keen to work in a growth environment where you can utilise your strong change management skills.
- Strong IT competency (MS Office Suite) and ERP systems knowledge preferred.