Chief Compliance & Risk Officer
Our retained client is a UK headquartered financial services organisation with global operations.
As Chief Compliance & Risk Officer, reporting to the CEO, key responsibilities include:
- The global management of compliance and risk functions, with responsibility for embedding a regulatory compliance, risk, AML and CTF culture.
- Providing assurance to senior management and the board that effective policies and procedures are in place.
- Managing the regional heads of compliance, and a large international team
- Supporting licence applications, and proactively managing compliance and regulation in target markets
- Presenting to central banks and regulatory bodies
- Chairing the Group Compliance Committee
The successful candidate will have the following profile:
- Proven expertise across compliance and risk management
- Experience within consumer finance
- Comfortable operating in a high growth environment
- Commercial acumen to align business goals with compliance best practice
- Proactive in engaging with regulators in new markets
- Proven staff management and leadership qualities