Interim Group Financial Controller and Head of Operations
Duration: 9 months +
I am currently working with a private equity backed business that are looking for a financial controller to join their finance function. This is an exciting opportunity in a high growth business which is approaching change and development in its journey. You will be reporting to the CFO and will have day-to-day responsibility for the finance and cost operations.
Daily duties include:
- Ensuring monthly ledger close process and results are recorded and reported accurately & efficiently
- Ownership of tax, treasury, financial accounting, cash management and banking / financing
- Driving annual strategic planning cycle, year-end process making sure rigorous compliance with finance reporting requirements
- Interacting with key stakeholders & developing good relationships
- Improving the design and provision of relevant financial and operating information and analysis in the management reporting, giving a clear overview of business performance
Critical to this role is the ability to drive strategic change. The role offers a broad spectrum of opportunities ranging from acting as the day-to-day operational interface to ensuring robust financial control.
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified or the equivalent.
- Immediately available
- Demonstrate a strong track record of working within private equity-backed businesses or highly leveraged environment.