Group Head of Financial Control - Exclusive Assignment
A leading listed Challenger Bank is looking for a Group Head of Financial Control to join their finance team in this newly created role.
The role will have great exposure across the business from both a group level and entity level. The successful candidate will head up a team of roughly 15 with 3 direct reports.
You will be responsible for the controls environment across the whole business ensuring accurate and efficient month end close, consolidations and year end reporting.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the accounting policy team to ensure high quality and robust control framework
- Act as the go to for all matters regarding the controls framework
- Maintaining the auditor relationship
- Prepare reports to the audit committee
- Oversee the Finance Systems team who supervise the delivery of the SAP requirements
- Present regular updates to the C-suite and senior management
It is essential that you are a qualified accountant (ACA or Equivalent) and have a strong controls and technical accounting background.
This is a great opportunity for someone in a similar role in smaller/similar sized FS business or someone in FTSE 250 business who wants greater exposure and gain great experience in a growing Challenger bank.
The salary on offer is in the region of £90,000 - £100,000 plus benefits and bonus. For immediate consideration please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact 02077479724.