Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Marks Sattin is working with a reputable multi-national client in the technology and consumer industry that are currently exceeding their growth and business strategies. Due to a recent acquisition, the company seeks a strong Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to help grow and develop a team and partner across various divisions.
Reporting directly to the Group Finance Director, this is an exciting opportunity within finance where numerical and analytical ability combined with strong interpersonal and business partnering skills are critical. The role requires someone who can influence and support the business to maximise value with insightful and actionable financial analysis for all significant commercial decisions.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Driving improvements in collaboration with key stakeholders, implementing change if necessary.
- Use knowledge of economics and accounting to provide financial analysis that will improve business performance and spur profitability growth.
- Identify weaknesses and perform risk evaluations of the company business plan and financial model.
- Have full ownership of the FP&A for the group.
- Providing and reviewing analysis to provide clarity and understanding of performance information for the Leadership Team and Senior Management Team.
The successful candidate will be qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with a strong academic background with a driven and determined work ethic. Strong business and financial analysis skills are a prerequisite, ideally demonstrated in a consumer goods environment. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, be analytical in your way of thinking and passionate about numbers. Working under pressure and collaboratively with the immediate team and other teams in the business will be key. This is an excellent chance for someone who thinks outside the box and who can take the opportunity to build something from the beginning and really make their mark.