O2C Global Process Owner
A FTSE 100 retail business are looking for an experienced O2C Global Process Owner to own the day to day delivery of the organisation's order to cash strategy.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a forward thinking, multinational business that are at the very early stages of a global finance transformation.
"A pivotal role in one of Europe's largest transformation projects"
To successfully deliver this high-profile transformation programme you will need to have:
- Significant experience of leading, designing and improving the O2C processes for a FTSE 100 business.
- Ensure the process design is understood and operationalised throughout the business.
- Experience of working in and influencing a highly fluid matrix organisation.
- Significant experience of working in O2C process ownership or O2C process delivery for a blue chip organisation with revenues of at least £2bn.
A little more information about the role:
- You will be accountable for relevant company policies related to O2C.
- Drive process consistency and improvement for 'Order to Cash' for the business's ERP solution.
- You will have a significant team to help successfully deliver O2C best practice.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.