The key responsibilities/requirements for this role are:
- Managing a team of 3, both qualified and non-qualified accountants.
- Recommending and implementing improved financial controls, cost control and processes.
- Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning.
- Provide financial reports, projections and interpret financial trends to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment & acquisition activities and provide strategies that the company should implement.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company's actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Credit control and supplier management.
- Business modelling.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and budget.
The ideal candidate will hold an accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA or ACA with at least significant experience in industry or practice in a financial role, preferably with multi-site experience within the hospitality industry. This is an exciting role with an award winning company, offering the opportunity for professional growth with a wide remit of roles at a growing SME. Apply ASAP to ensure you are considered.