Head of Reward and Benefits
Green Park has partnered with a UK Retail Bank which is on an exciting journey of transformation to source their Head of Reward. The business has recently embarked on the digitalisation of their organisation, allowing more customers to access their products and services on line.
The role of Head of Reward and Benefits reports directly into the Group HR Director and manages a team of 4 Reward managers and analysts. This role is responsible for formulating the strategy and the delivery of best in class reward offering across the organisation.
- Develop and drive the implementation of the Reward and Benefits strategy
- Accountable for the core aspects of compensation, executive compensation and benefits
- Lead the preparation and writing of papers for RemCo and take responsibility for Governance & Regulatory matters
- Accountable for formulation and continued implementation of the Broadbanding Agreement
- Experienced Reward specialist with experience of developing and delivering a reward strategy across a complex multi-site organisation.
- Extensive experience in RemCo, pensions and all governance
- Experience of working with unions
- Strong communications skills and the ability to manage Stakeholder relationships