Head of Operations – Alternative Investments (6 months)
The Head of Operations – Alternative Investors will be responsible for overseeing the operations supporting the organisation’s private market efforts. The successful individual will provide the thought leadership to further developing the Firm's operational and investment capabilities across real estate, private equity and direct lending.
- Lead and establish a robust private markets operational team. Define workflow, roles and responsibilities of the different operational aspects of investing in private deals including deal tracking, supporting the due diligence process, settlement and deal exits
- Establish a workflow via a single point of contact to address investor inquiries and support
- Drive the implementation and enhancement of technology supporting the private markets workflow
- Work closely with the front office to address operational issues and risks as well as deal-specific issues
- An extensive relevant experience in a private markets investment or management role.
- Experience building and managing the operational aspects of an alternative investment business
- Detailed product knowledge of Real Estate, Private Equity, Direct Lending and Fixed Income is preferred
If this assignment is of interest please click "Apply" or call 0207 213 9049.