Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager required for global real estate business.
This is a pivotal role in a newly created division of the UK business, and calls for an experienced business partner who can support senior leadership in the continued growth of the division.
Duties & responsibilities to include:
- Act as business partner to the General Manager, Divisional Finance Director, and other senior level operational and sales staff
- Responsible for financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting for the division
- Establish strong working relationships and working practices with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for developing the current suite of M.I and analysis that is currently being produced
- Development of internal processes, controls, and systems
- Review of contracts, and advising the business on the commerciality/viability of the contracts
- Month end duties including management reporting, advising on actual vs. budget, re-forecasting, etc.
- Providing decision support with business plans and projects
- Qualified accountant
- Experienced business partner, with strong commercial and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent core management accounting skills
- The proven ability to improve processes, procedures, and financial systems.
- The proven ability to support a range of stakeholders, and to manage a range of ongoing projects.