Financial Controller - Surrey
Reporting to the Managing Director, an experienced Financial Controller is required to oversee the continued growth of the business, as well as to ensure all reporting requirements are met.
This is a broad and varied role, encompassing the following duties:
- Management and development of a finance team of 4
- Responsible for the production of the annual statutory accounts
- Act as business partner to the Board and Department Heads to provide meaningful analysis and decision support as required
- Oversight of annual budgeting, forecasting, and financial planning duties
- Hold regular review meetings with stakeholders to review performance and to provide support with achieving objectives
- Responsible for the annual statutory accounts preparation
- Manage the relationship with the external auditors
- The development of all financial processes, systems, and frameworks.
- The development of internal controls.
- Development of management reporting and board reporting
- Assist the M.D with a range of projects and initiatives across the business
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent technical accounting knowledge
- Proven ability to add value via analysis and financial reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to develop systems and financial process