Group Head of Internal Audit
Group Head of Internal Audit - West London - £85,000 - £100,000 plus 30% bonus and other benefits - Travel in Africa Required
Arnold Ash are exclusively retained by a market leading and exciting Private Equity backed business who are preparing for a potential IPO to engage a Group Head of Internal Audit to set-up and develop their internal audit function. The Group Head of Internal Audit will streamline and improve the controls environment of the Group.
Skills & Experience required from the Group Head of Internal Audit:
- ACA Qualified
- Comprehensive internal audit and risk management experience
- Knowledge of SOX
- Practical knowledge of PLC risk management regulations
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines with the capacity to multi-task several on-going projects at once
- Ability to speak French would be beneficial but not essential
Key Responsibilities of the Group Head of Internal Audit:
- Assess the Group's primary operational and financial risks and develop strategies to manage these areas
- Understand and proactively manage the risk environment by co-ordinating the Group risk management programme
- Audit compliance related activities e.g. undertaking Adequate Procedures reviews for but not limited to: Anti Bribery and Corruption, Anti Money Laundering, Export and Sanctions Controls etc.
- Monitor the implementation of all actions identified and ensure best practice is spread across the organisation
- Prepare underlying audit programmes and schedules of work
Full Job Description & Package details available upon application.
Group Head of Internal Audit - West London - £85,000 - £100,000 plus 30% bonus and other benefits