Transformation Business Analyst
We are delighted to be again recruiting on behalf of one of the UK’s leading modernising Local Authorities as they continue to innovate and improve to meet the challenges of modern public services.
Now looking to add up-to five experts to their transformation team, the Council is keen to hire skilled and motivated Business Analysts able to provide the technical know-how needed for the redesign of services.
Your key responsibility will be to review, streamline and improve existing processes in a number of key disciplines including:
- Revenues and Benefits
- Transaction Processing
- Procurement, Commissioning and Customer Services
- Democratic Services & Governance
The core skills required are:
- The ability to undertake detailed analytical assignments, ranging from user and supplier interviews to documentation assessments
- A very strong grasp of good business process: how it is identified, applied, documented and impacted
- The ability to draft clear as-is processes as workflows and map those to the wider corporate picture
- The ability to identify, assess and develop new models of operation which meet the clear goals of the transformation team and the Council
- The ability to map the transition, including and engaging all stakeholders throughout the process
These are specialist government roles and you will need to demonstrate on your application that you have strong recent UK government/Council experience. This requirement is key due to the unique complexities of Council services, and applications which are unable to demonstrate this will not be considered.
In addition, you will show a strong understanding of business analysis and transformation in general. As part of the selection process, the client will be looking for a good academic record and a clear indication of the specific role you have played in previous transformation programmes.
While the deadline for applications is set for week ending Friday 25th January, appropriate applicants will be contacted before this and we are looking to move the process forward quickly.
If you are a skilled BA with Council or UK Government experience, and want to work with a motivated, dedicated and innovating team, please apply with a CV and brief summary of what you can bring to the role as soon as possible.
This role as been assessed as OUTSIDE of the scope of IR35.