We are partnering with a high-growth disruptive FinTech business based in Central London to recruit an experienced and highly competent FP&A Lead to help the Finance Director set up a best-in-class FP&A function.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to partner with the Director of Commercial Finance and other departmental heads to build and recruit a planning and analysis function to drive better cost management and more accurate budgeting and forecasting.
To successfully deliver in the role you will need to:
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/CA/ACCA/CIMA) with a significant PQE.
- Previous experience of setting up an FP&A function from scratch.
- Have a strong track record of process improvement within FP&A.
- Have exceptional Stakeholder Management skills with a proven track record of providing business solutions to senior management.
- Be highly analytical and commercially astute.
- Proven Business Partnering experience.
A little more information about the role:
- Proactively support Senior Management with all financial planning and analysis matters.
- Recruit a highly effective team of FP&A Analysts and an FP&A Manager within 6 months.
- Present to management on cross-functional performance.
- Identify and implement continuous best practise.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to response to every unsuccessful applicant.