IT Project Manager - International Investment Organisation
Fantastic opportunity to support an impressive IT Director on UK & International projects with fast track career to IT Leadership. London based HQ with remote working.
Change management role as much as a project management and as such the required candidate must have strong experience of supporting a geographically disparate organisation through significant and challenging IT change.
Fast growing property investment organisation with exposure to multi industries including the ability to M&A at fast rate.
IT Project Manager - Business Applications - London, South and Remote working UK
IT Project Manager Key Responsibilities:
Whilst this role operates within IT, the role itself requires strong stakeholder management and engagement skills. This is a change management role as much as a project management and as such the required candidate ideally will have proven experience of supporting an international organisation through significant and challenging IT change. This will involve ensuring that all stakeholders throughout the organisation remain engaged and are consulted with at all times.
Ideally will have worked previously as either a project manager on business applications, BI/reporting projects and be able to show a serious of successfully delivered projects where the candidate led the change initiative as well as the technical delivery, or as an IT Manager looking to make a step to the next level in their career. Leading virtual internal and external project teams consisting of business stakeholders located throughout Europe is also key. There will be 25% European travel in this role.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Project Plan
- Project scoping and requirements documentation
- RAID Registers
- Project RACI's
- Communication plans
- Engagement Plants
- All required project reporting
- Managing 3rd party IT suppliers through full lifecycle
IT Project Manager Key Skills that would suit a candidate looking to fast track their career into IT management:
- IT Project Manager with Business Applications, BI and Finance projects.
- Experience working in a fast paced customer facing environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills up to C level, influence and engagement is key.
- Can demonstrate change management & full life cycle hands on project delivery including business analysis and documentation
- Exceptional Communication skills, including document writing and presenting to all levels of staff
- Strong budgeting skills, including setting and managing budgets
£55,000 - £65,000 + 20% bonus and exceptional career progression to IT Leadership.
London 2 days per week if not travelling
25% travel across European sites