Head of Group Accounts - 12 Month FTC
We have the pleasure of partnering with a reputable leisure organisation based in Middlesex. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract to commence January 2019.
This role reports into the CFO and has responsibility and accountability for:
- Financial Reporting, Treasury, Internal Audit, Tax, Payroll and Financial Operations (Accounts Receivable and Payable);
- Maintaining and improving the overall control environment ensuring efficient and effective day-to-day operational and financial management;
- Leading and managing change to improve existing systems, processes and controls;
- Business owner of the financial reporting systems; and providing support to the Group CFO where appropriate.
There will be a number of direct reports into this Financial Controller role; including Senior Financial Accounting Manager (including Tax and Treasury), Group Tax Manager, Payroll, AP Manager and AR Manager.
The successful candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant with appropriate technical skills, and up to date with relevant best practice and legislation.
- Previous experience of financial control work.
- Significant experience operating at a senior level, including Board exposure.
- Experience building, leading and managing a team, delivering high standards of performance.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing to a wide range of stakeholders.
- Tax and treasury experience
- Ideally have worked within the leisure industry
If this role is of interest please get in contact with Liz Hawkins who is managing this piece of recruitment, 07711 373341 or click on Apply.