Director (Engineering Consultancy)
The Company & Requirement
Our client is a private practice engineering consultancy that is UK based. The company employs over 500 technical staff covering a wide range of disciplines. Due to continued growth and investment the business is looking to further grow its West Midlands operation and is keen to recruit a suitably experienced civils, structures or geo-technical engineer to come in as an Associate Director or Director.
- Develop technical engineering consultancy work, across either civils, structures or geo-technical matters
- Deliver and oversee technical engineering consultancy projects
- Develop long term positive client relationships
- Help lead and grow the Midlands region office and work
- Either a chartered status in Civil, Structures or Geo-technical engineering
- Significant technical engineering consultancy experience across projects in any of the following: residential, commercial, health, retail, water, education or traffic
- Networks and a demonstrable track record of business development – ideally within the Midlands (UK)
- A role with leadership offerings, progression and autonomy.
- A highly successful private engineering practice.
- A company with tremendous success, stability, quality clients and further growth potential.
If this opportunity is suitable and of interest, please click "Apply". We will respond to suitably experienced chartered engineers promptly.