Sole Counsel - Surrey
4 days left
My client is a Global Software business looking for a Sole Counsel - Surrey to lead UK and Ireland legal activity.
My client is a global software business with a European hub in Surrey. Leading the way in customer experience platforms, they are innovating both cloud and on-premise offerings. Their global legal team is growing and as such they require a lawyer to be based in Camberley, Surrey to be the sole UK legal representative.
The UK Sole Counsel - Surrey will be responsible for supporting the UK and Ireland businesses from the Camberley office. As a senior lawyer you will support the commercial teams on delivery of the business solutions with regards all manner of commercial contracts.
Typically you will:
- Draft, review and negotiate software licenses (on-premise & cloud)
- Provide timely legal & risk advise
- Communicate with high profile internal & external stakeholders
The Sole Counsel - Surrey will operate autonomously and be part of the global legal team.
The successful candidate will be significant PQE with a UK qualification having obtained their training in a UK Law Firm or Business.
You will be:
- A confident technology lawyer with experience of negotiating and drafting a variety of contracts including: software licenses (on premise & cloud), MSAs, and a broad variety of ad hoc commercial queries.
- Knowledgeable of UK GDPR regs and implications
- An excellent communicator.
- Strong negotiation skills
PQE is a guideline - all relevant experience will be considered.