Senior Finance Manager / Controller
Our client is one of the UK's largest and most exciting groups. The business is responsible for providing an impressive and highly diverse range of services to a number of key markets. A sustained period of success has paved the way for the business to bolster their finance team in 2018/ Early 2019 with the introduction of a Senior Finance Manager/ Financial Controller to drive business improvements for a key division within the group.
Working with some of the brightest minds in the industry this is an exciting opportunity for a strong commercial leader to fully influence strategic decision making in a demanding and forward thinking department.
The ideal candidate will be offered the chance to take full ownership of all aspects of finance and operations, driving and improving a team, influencing executive stakeholders and providing both story telling analysis and technical improvements. The role will require some travel and while the majority of the role will be based within the county there will be requirements to support other key sites in the West.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Supporting the Managing Director on all aspects of commercial and operational finance as part of the Senior Leadership team
- Developing processes and improving divisional output
- Develop and improve financial modelling and strategic analysis for future acquisitions
- Act as key business partner to operations and other divisions throughout the group
- Manage the timely delivery of all financial information for the business unit
- Provide detailed analysis on divisional results to deliver business KPIs and improve future decision making
- Full responsibility for helping to produce long term strategic plans
- Focal point of contact for new and existing contracts/ bids and projects
The role requires a qualified accountant with relevant experience as a Financial Controller, Senior Finance Manager. You will be a hands on, proactive leader able to balance a variety of duties across finance and operations, forge and improve long term relationships with a variety of non-finance personnel and maintain high standards of work to drive the division to the next level.
Acting as a key member of the groups Leadership team this is an outstanding chance for those looking to make a positive step forward in their career. The company operate at the forefront of their chosen markets and this unique opportunity offers a strong financial incentive and unrivalled long term prospects.