IBM Security Architect - Vulnerability Management Lead
My Client is looking for an experienced IT Security architect with experience with vulnerability scanning solutions such as QVM or Qualys, network security, service integration,..
- Security Consultant or Security Architect.
- Experience with the set up Vulnerability Scanning solution and the related operational processes.
- Experience integration of Vulnerability Scanning solution with a SIEM.
- Experience with the delivery of a Vulnerability Management service
- Conduct workshop and review the current people, process and technology aspects of Vulnerability management.
- Review current available document and artefacts, identify gaps.
- Identify tactical improvements for VM processes and document them.
- Capture and document the VM processes, tools architecture and other key data including (location of assets, licenses, status of RAPs and key personnel)
- Identify most urgent operational improvements and define the required effort to drive these changes