Business Analyst (BI/Data Warehousing)
400-450 Euros per day. 6 months +. Global Retailer
Our client requires an experienced BA to join their established BI project team. The Business Analyst will be responsible for understanding business processes and applications and analysing the Business needs of internal clients and stakeholders to help identify business problems and propose application solutions. It requires an ability to understand business processes and translate them into a model that will allow the organisation to achieve its goals. The role requires strong analytical and communication skills, to ensure effective engagement with a diverse stakeholder group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop a strong understanding of existing system and application landscape as a building block for future solutions.
- Using interviews, workshops, documentation reviews, business analysis and business process evaluations, gather business requirements.
- Work with and challenge business units on their assumptions to help deliver solutions for their current and future needs.
- Follow Governance processes from initiation through to sign off, adhering to all PMO requirements.
- Be able to draw requirements together into Business Requirements Documents using existing templates, making use of plain English, diagrams, process flows and scenarios so that the resulting document will be meaningful to the intended users.
- Understanding of implications of GDPR on data management
- strong focus on doucmentation
- Testing and reconciliation of date
For more information please apply now.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position